Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Nicely spent weekend

I've had such a nice weekend. Went on the island of Sestrunj, visiting my NY friend. Finally managed to relax thoroughly and get some sleep. It's a small island, not too many people but just enough to make Saturday's night fiesta a really fun one.

This is me, of course, on the balcony of M's villa. Behind me u can see two small islands called Sestrice- Little sisters.

I came home Sunday evening, got ready and took E on a party on this beautiful old sailing ship. I was tired but went anyway, out of curiosity. And it turned out to be the right decision. Everything was wow!, the music, food, drinks, and what surprised me the most-guys were so nice! It's a young Italian crew and they all were such a good company. And they all danced!!!

Me in front of the ship


I managed to take just a sip of my juice when G came and took me dancing...swept me of my feet. He is probably the best dancer I've ever danced with. Next to my father ;)


















No comments: