Monday, August 14, 2006

A mushroom


Gonna turn into one i swear! I've got soaked so many times this weekend that it's just not true! The kind of rain and thunderstorms when umbrellas and similar means of 'protection' don't help one bit. And of course I had to be out, taking care of bunch of tasks... My garden looks like, well, not yet a lake, but a huge pond. I expect ducks to fly down every minute. For now there're just blackbirds... Ever seen a blackbird, or any bird for that matter, dive? I have quite a social hanging going on around that pond. Blackbirds and sparrows bathing, turtles and hedgehogs drinking, lizards sunbathing...and then my dog splashes through and makes waves...
Like I live on a country. With my towns main night club 10 minutes walking from my house ;)
Anyhow, the weekend was...wet.

No comments: